Gauntlet Style Project Music

Started by
1 comment, last by NitroSR 23 years, 8 months ago
I''m going to be contributing music to the Gauntlet-Style project. If anyone is interested please contact Jim Adams by posting to the Gauntlet Style project message board. There are currently three tunes written by myself that may or may not be used in the final game, but kinda have a Gauntletly feel to them. You can download them from the Music/Sound section of the Gauntlet-Style Project site in the Game Projects section of this site. The midi''s were fashioned in the MS Direct Music Producer, since Jim''s using DirectMusic for the MIDI output. I''d like any comments, it''d help in the creation of tunes written specifically for the game. Daniel "NitroSR" Piron
Advertisement
I really enjoyed the "cherch.mid" song. It conveys quite well the image of a dark cathedral hall. The second church song felt airier and less plodding, as if looking out from the little organ nest to the stained glass. The last song was also very impressive, though I''m not sure where it would fit in the game unless there is a carousel level .

I''ve tried to wrestle with Producer before, and I commend your abililties. I wish I were so talented.

Loki

I like food.
I like food.
Great! I''m glad you liked my stuff... The last confoozed one is just a style experiment. If there were some evil clown badguy in some RPG this would probably be his areas music.

Daniel Piron

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement