Blt problem in w2k

Started by
2 comments, last by zohare 23 years, 7 months ago
I have a problem with Blt, when trying to use SRCAND as the ROP. When I run the DirectX utility "DirectX Caps Viewer" on the same computer with the same display card, I get different blt capabilities for win98 and w2k. In win98 I get that the card is capable of blting using SRCAND (and many more ROPs), but when using w2k, the results are completely different, and it seems to be capable only of blting using SRCCOPY. Is that strange or what?
zohare
Advertisement
It''s because w2k drivers haven''t coded it in or you don''t have the most specific driver for your device.

... What''s annoying is find out that Voodoo2 doesn''t even have a D3d driver for w2k.
___________________________Freeware development:ruinedsoft.com
I''m not sure that the problem is with the display driver. I think its either with the directx driver that comes with the w2k or the OS itself, cause I tried different display card and its the same. But, I really don''t know.
zohare
w2k was not made for gaming. this is why new drivers are having to be writen for it. Windows ME should be like 95 and 98, or so they say, and everything will work fine and dandy.

JoeMont001@aol.com www.polarisoft.n3.net
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement