• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richardve

To: BasKuenen and his awesome Landscape Renderer

This topic is 6517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Geez, a whole thread on me, I''m honoured

Thanks for trying it I must admit the user-interface still leaves very much to be desired, but I''m working on it. There''s already a better version. I''ll upload it in a few minutes.

Constructive comment is always welcome
So - good idea - also supporting TGA''s for loading those 8bit maps. I''ll implement it ASAP!

Thanks again.
- Bas

Cool, more features!

"Geez, a whole thread on me, I''m honoured "
Yeah, this prog deserves a whole thread..
Hmm, can''t they make a forum for this prog??

I''ll keep commenting on this great looking program.

Geez

Ok, you can now load 24bit TGA images, into the 8bit maps. You can also load 8bit RAW images into 24bit textures...

I''ve uploaded updated version on my homepage, and here on gamedev. (thu-31-aug)

Comment is always welcome, so what''s next...

A texture generator...good idea I''ll add it to my wish list

But it has to wait a little longer fore implementation. At the moment I''m trying to get the user-interface to work 100% with all features you could possibly think of. This is taking more time than expected, but I''ll get there

For the moment, you could try downloading Aarbei Texture Gevaarte II. You can generate lot''s of 256x256x24bit uncompressed TGA images with it I personally like the ATG2 very much

Today I''ve updated the Landscape Renerer, and added some textures & maps. After downloading this version - just hit the "play/render" button, and wait a minute...voila...your landscape If you''re really interrested, you must try out this version!

I got an error when downloading Aardbei Texture Gevaarte (hmm, I like aardbeien )

Wow, it''s looking cooler every day!
Please let me know when there''s a new version.

btw. It seems that your renderer has been d''loaded for 1100 (!) times, I''m impressed!

quote:
Original post by richardve

I got an error when downloading Aardbei Texture Gevaarte (hmm, I like aardbeien )

Wow, it''s looking cooler every day!
Please let me know when there''s a new version.

btw. It seems that your renderer has been d''loaded for 1100 (!) times, I''m impressed!

Thanks again man, (where''s that smiley?) ...
Shame about that ATG thing
Didn''t have much time today, but new updates will soon follow.
1100 times - whoaw - must be an error? But if it''s true, never thought it would come to that ... The user-interface isn''t even properly working...yet...

I''ve got an infection at the moment, and been given some heavy medication. I''m not really feeling sick orso, it''s just a little troublesome - and I can''t drink Maybe I''ll stay at home this weekend and programmm...

Sorry zedzeek I just can''t stop smiling - got my own thread you know
"gezellig"...! You got a Dutch relative or something? Fun

(ps: SOL (Smiling Out Loud))

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!