• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

message to TANSTAAFL

This topic is 6447 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Correct me if I''m wrong, but do I recognise your name from the GPMega site? If so, whatever happened to that site. One day over a year ago I went to it, and it acted as if perplexed.com didn''t exist... After all this time without GPMega I finnaly decided that this site was the best for my needs...but GPMega was just great for alot of begginers stuff... btw, you probably don''t remember me, I went by Spartan and didn''t post often, so don''t rack your brain about it. Daglamier Cabal Ent.

Advertisement
yes, i''m the same TANSTAAFL who posted on GPMega.

you''re right, i don''t recognize the nick, but i think i recognize the "Cabal Ent.", unless i''m thinking of a different thing with "cabal" in it.

Perhaps you want to build a cabalito? Ugh, I''ve been listening to nickolodean too much)

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."

.- GPMegasite still lives! or at least you can go to its
long ago not updated articles...

.-The "new" link is: http://www.vmars.tuwien.ac.at/~wilfried/gpmega/gpmega/

.-TAANSTAFL you should publish this link at an open message, something like: "To tiling beginners..." .It has many good tiling articles...

What the hells!

• Advertisement