• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

assiska

simple 3d model maker

This topic is 6502 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I''m looking for a simple 3d model maker. A simple shareware or freeware for creating 3d models that can be imported to any opengl program. thx...

Advertisement
www.anim8or.com

Its nearing the .6 release which includes weighted vertices and way better texturing and some other cool stuff.

hey, assiska, from where you are in israel? if ur close to the center, u might want to contect with me, i can give u 3dsmax3.
or u might try TrueSpace or Milkshape.

Blender is FREE, multiplatform and powerful. But it is not simple and takes a while to learn... www.blender.nl
I recommend getting trueSpace because thats what I use and I like it But it doesn''t have the same features and power as 3dmax does (uvmapping, all those nifity plugins...) All three take time to get used to thier interface. But if your looking for a powerful legal editor check out blender.nl

||--------------------------||
Black Hole Productions
www.bhpro.com
simon@bhpro.com
||--------------------------||

Guest Anonymous Poster
think long and hard about the word "legal".

if you write code for a living, don''t you want to get paid?

as for 3dsmax, yes it''s very expensive, and partly because people steal and trade this everywhere. (don''t ask, i don''t tell)

use freeware / shareware tools if you can''t afford to purchase it

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!