• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whirlwind

Just In Case.. Independent Games Festival

This topic is 6648 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Independent Games Festival Ready to win $10,000 and the acclaim of your game development peers? Then enter your unpublished game to the 2001 Independent Games Festival. The deadline for submissions is Sept. 22, 2000. An entry form is available at: http://www.gdconf.com/indiegames/homepage.htm Show off your skill and creativity - this could be your year to win!

Advertisement
Sounds cool! Does it have to be a full game or can it be a demo as well? And is this a yearly thing? It''s the first time I''ve heard about it.

==============================
"You don''t know the power of the Dark Side..."

- Darth Vader, Episode VI

It is better if you have a full game, but give it a try anyway. The contest takes place yearly.

Glen Martin
Dynamic Adventures Inc.
Zenfar

Sweet. I''ll have to work hard to get something ready for next year. Wish I had something I could scrape together but I wanna do a good job. Good luck to all those entering.

"You don''t know the power of the Dark Side..."

- Darth Vader, Episode VI

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!