weird (?) inspiration

Started by
13 comments, last by runemaster 23 years, 7 months ago
In fact there is a game inspired from Asterix.
I think from a french company.And it has nice artwork.
It is abandonware now and you can download it.
http://www.theunderdogs.net

Check it here.

Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
Advertisement
Music, specifically, good video game music .

Is that weird?...

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
i live in the weirder city in the world. so when i need inspiration i usualy go off with my mother while she do thats daily stuff ( pay stuff, buy stuff, go uncle house, that kind of stuff) and i experiment a lot of weird feelings( one day i will show a pic of my city to you guys) and that give me inspiration.

asterix?? huh... i already saw a movie of it ("the 12 jobs of asterix" i think) and that is realy a parody of ours society, it was realy funny

=========
Nothing is perfect.
I´m nothing.
So i´m perfect.
"Everything works out in the end, if it doesn't then it is not the end"
I vaguely remember asterix, i kid in high school used to spend his entire lunch time reading them. Had some fat guy with a helmut that had horns on it in the comic yes? Has anyone played a old classic game called Dan Dare?

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Yes, there was definately at least _one_ game out based on the Asterix comic/cartoon. It was for SNES, and would probably be damn near impossible to get ahold of. The ROM''s floating around out there, tho''. . .

Also, there is actually a Game Boy Color game set to come out soon, don''t know details. There''s a little writeup on IGN.com.

In general, having a game w/ the *good* comic caricatures you see in that show would be quite cool. (not the ones you see in poorly translated Japanese titles- little boy goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH because you took his toy- I''m sure it was funny in the original ^_^)

I wonder why that''s not more popular w/ today''s technology. The only recent humorous titles (*attempts* I should say) I''ve seen lately have either been too Hollywoodish or amateur efforts that bite off Monty Python waaaay too much. *sigh* Roberta Williams, wherefore art thou???
If you see the Buddha on the road, Kill Him. -apocryphal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement