quick help. download program.

Started by
8 comments, last by stevenmarky 23 years, 7 months ago
I''ve got a program made on Borland C++ Builder, and I know there are files I need to distribute to make the .exe work, but I don''t know which ones. can someone download this program (only 10kb) and tell me which files the program requires. It would help a lot. Thanks. DX++ The DirectX Programming Site
Advertisement
It says it needs BORLNDMM.DLL.
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
It says it is missing borlndmm.dll

------------------------------
#pragma twice
Thanks guys.

DX++ The DirectX Programming Site
I need someone to download it again (use the same link in my previous post)

I''ve added borlndmm.dll but I need someone to test it, just to make sure I don''t need to add any other files.

Thanks again.

vcl40.bpl is needed

I think therefore I code.
Just because the church was wrong doesn't mean Galileo wasn't a heretic.It just means he was a heretic who was right.
Thanks for your help. The program should work now ( I have added vcl40.bpl ).

You can download the Program.

Warning! it is now a 4Mb zip.

It''s a very simple picture viewer (made in one day), with 11 large pictures from a new game I am designing.

check out DX++ for more details on my game.

p.s. I am in the process of uploading it at the moment.
If you can''t download it, that''ll be why.

If you right click on the exe file and choose "Quick View" it should bring up something with information including the programs dependencies. Although Im not sure if Borland Packages are included in that.. But its worth a try.

Hope this helps!
You can also use the Dependency walker from M$ to check wich DLL''s are nessecary.

(I forgot the link but it''s somewhere at www.microsoft.com)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement