First glimpses of my new page :)

Started by
4 comments, last by GeniX 23 years, 7 months ago
Hey all, Im making myself a new homepage. It still needs LOTS of work, but the skeleton is there. This time around I plan to add tutorials and writeups for all the little pieces I happen to find out or research so that all you people can benefit too. Please take a look at it: http://www.crosswinds.net/~genix It only has one short tutorial - feedback on that would be appreciated (ie: is it easy to understand? do you like the format?) Also please tell me inconsistencies (spelling!!) under Netscape and other non-IE browsers. thanks a lot regards, GeniX
regards,GeniXwww.cryo-genix.net
Advertisement
Not bad You might want to add some more grafix or other stuff if you want people to enjoy it more.

But, since you just uploaded it, I understand.

BTW, I have been looking for something to do, if you want help, just say so (PLEASE!!!!!)

What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)
-MSkinn99What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)Two wrongs don't make a right; but 3 lefts do.You'd be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...
Definately slicker looking than my site redesign I''m working on! One thing: on the front page you say that you''ll collect information including "other information." You should probably disclose what {perhaps through colored hyper-link} this other information includes {just to cover your butt legally.}
Thanks for some feedback :-)

Im actually going to do some more changes before I continue working on it. I want to make it look a bit more like a proffesional site (ie: a bit more formal than homepagey).

As for the counter, all those extra stats I dont even look at. Its just the page-views. The reason I chose that counter is that it is so configurable..

regards,

GeniX
OK...

I have done a little revamping on the visual aesthetics of the page :-)

Veering away from a homepage as such, I have gone for (what I think is) a more professional look.

Its still meant to resemble a personal page.

Anyhow any comments on the new design are welcome.

regards,

GeniX
It''s better, but maybe you could change the color combos. It seems a little......drab, i dunno. Just a thought. Let me know if you want more feedback

What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)
-MSkinn99What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)Two wrongs don't make a right; but 3 lefts do.You'd be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement