I'm leaving for a while - WitchLord

Started by
104 comments, last by Countach 23 years, 7 months ago
I will be leaving you all for a while now. I''m going on my vacation that I will spend in Brazil. It''s not a secret what I''m doing there but I will not be here to answer you if you ask me. Maybe some of those that know is willing to share their priviledged knowledge Try not to wreak havoc in the forum while I''m gone. I''ll be back on September 20th. Until then you are on your own. Have a good time. I know I will - WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Do you realise how many dead threads are going to be resurected in that time? You have to do SOMETHING! It is not good for our sanity!

PS. Have fun

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
yeah... well...
We''ll transform the forum in the incarnation of chaos :p
When you''ll be back you will see OpenGL vs Direct3D war everywhere...

Have fun !

-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Hehehe... I''m going to start the first D3D vs OGL vs GLIDE war!
Whahaahaahahaaa!!!

Have fun!

You''re insane!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
So, if I were to say. D3D, OGL, and Glide all suck, everyone should write for Dos, every operating system other than DOS sucks, I won''t be Censored (for a while)? sweeeet

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
quote:Original post by dwarfsoft

You''re insane!

Thank you!
I''ll do you a favour some other time... ;-)
Have fun!
If this will be your first time here in Brazil I hope you enjoy it.

Boa viagem (Have a nice trip)

André Luiz Silva
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement