• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_Alex_

DirectX8 beta

This topic is 6518 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
No one is going to risk breaking Microsoft NDA, and quite possibly being black listed from the software industry because your in need of Direct X 8. Try just using DX 7.0 until the final release of DX 8 is ready.

There are illegal links out there kid. But remember, it''s illegal. It won''t matter anyway because DX8 is most likely comming out soon.

quote:
Original post by evaclear

No one is going to risk breaking Microsoft NDA, and quite possibly being black listed from the software industry because your in need of Direct X 8. Try just using DX 7.0 until the final release of DX 8 is ready.

I agree with Evaclear.

How come you need DirectX 8 Alex? If you are not in the beta program you would not know much about DirectX 8 anyway. So how come you know it is what you need?

He''s talking to _Alex_, nes8bit, that naughty boy...... ha ha, listen to myself...

Seriously, what''s so great bout DX 8 that you can''t wait? Oh geez, that rhymed. That''s it, Im going to bed.....

==============================
\\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot.
==============================

Whatever. I''m not even gonna try defending myself unless I get some sort of weird Microsoft/FBI notice.

[defense]
ok, I lied. I was just saying that there ARE links, but the links are ILLEGAL and won''t matter if you download it now since its comming out soon according to www.chez.com/scribe

If it''s that important to you, than maybe try searching for it on the net a little. Somethings bound to turn up. But you didn''t hear that from me...

----------------------------------------

I'm fat, you're ugly. I can lose weight.

------------------------------------

"We are the music makers, and the dreamers of the dreams."
- Willy Wonka

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!