• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Anonymous Poster

game programming starter kit 3.0

This topic is 6711 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I bought the kit and it is very good, only that you have to know how to program and everything. also de Genesis engine is way cool, but the only thing is that don't have enough doc

_José

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
in my opinion, the game programming start kit is a good place to start for game programming, but not for programming in general. it does not have any tutorials for general C/C++ programming, only game programming specific topics. another thing is that the version of Visual C++ that is shipped with it is an Introductory edition, and hence, does not have all the features the standard, or professional version may have. i hope this helps you in making your decision.

-uncreativ

Guest Anonymous Poster
I have hardly any expierience in game programming and was wondering if any one has heard of the game programming starter kit 3.0. I wanted to know what kind of stuff should i know to use it. I just dont want to waste the money to buy it and not be able to use it.
Thank you!

• Advertisement