Dizzyball 1.1

Started by
7 comments, last by cpotako 23 years, 7 months ago
We have just released an open source puzzle game called Dizzyball. You can find it in the "GD Showcase". I recommend you download it and give it a try (please make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card). I composed all of the music for the game, and also created the sound effects. Being that this is my first time creating/producing anything of this type, I would like to hear some feedback. I had about two months to start and finish everything. I am open to any type of constructive criticism. Please drop me a line at chris.p@idryonis.com. Thanks!
-Chris
Advertisement
On a side note: The "music" for the level that is third from the left should not be taken seriously. It was a joke to see if I could make a song using only my voice. I think I succeeded in making it a joke.

-Chris
-Chris
Your music was pretty good. i liked it lots. I have sent you an e-mail.

"Why does my life have to be so hard in every world?"

Nanami Jinii
Thanks for the email - Unfortunately our website has been down along with out email servers. I am not sure when this is going to be resolved but hopefully soon. Thanks for the comments.

Come on...? Anyone else have anything to say?

-Chris

-Chris
I thought I would make it a little easier for everyone, and post the links in here.

To download Dizzyball 1.1 please go here!

To visit the official dizzyball website please go here!

To everyone who has tried the game so far - we really appreciate it! If anyone else has comments feel free to reply here or, preferably, post it on the Dizzyball.com Forum.

Thanks again.

-Chris
-Chris
I''ve downloaded DB with my 56K modem (I''ll never do that again ) and I think the game+music rocks!

I like the music from "Blue Cove" most.
Woah! Good job. The music to that game rocked. I know it''s just a joke, but I think your joke ong could''ve been pretty good if you would''ve made it longer. How long is it now? Like 15 seconds? Seemded that way to me.

BTW. Dizzy ball is VERY hard.

-Forcas
-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
its insanely hard man. i love it.

"Why does my life have to be so hard in every world?"

Nanami Jinii
For those of you are finding the game insanely hard, please go to our Level Maps section on Dizzyball.com. We have screenshots of each map and the orders in which you must activate/deacticate the switches. Have fun!

Don''t forget to tell your friends to download it!

-Chris
-Chris

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement