• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a little help from a programmer...

This topic is 6676 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you want to get AOL IM (it is free) you can contact me. I'll try to help you whenever I'm on-- random times in the day because I have classes at odd hours.

id: Sixpack808

Six

Advertisement
I am only 16 years of age, and I cannot program nearly as well as any of you. I've been trying to learn off and on for a long time now, but I've never had a tutor. I know a lot of you are going to say, well I learned all by myself with books, I guess I can't do that. I need someone's assistance to learn how to program games. I am currently learning VC++. I know c++ somewhat. I've made a cheap game in DOS before, but I think my teacher was an idiot, and taught me all 'crooked' If someone out there will please lend a hand just to get me off the right step, it wont take but a little bit of your time...
Please reply to acidjazz90@hotmail.com

AcidJazz

P.S. My icq is 16357086

You might want to drop by the #gamedev IRC channel on Afternet when you have problems. There are usually at least a couple of us there at any given time and most of us are more than willing to help if we can.

-fel

• Advertisement