Why my rating went down?

Started by
35 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 10 months ago
Salsa, any chance you could email me that dimmed version in a not so lossy format (png prefered)
Ra
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by owl

That's sad. You have many people (a lot) on this board that are only going to vote for their experience in the lounge more than for how helpfull someone was in relation to game development/programming.

That could potentially be an issue, I guess it depends on what the goal of the rating system is. It might be interesting to do some sort of ratio to #lounge posts:rating to see if this is the case :-)

========
Andrew
Quote:Original post by Azrioc

Salsa, any chance you could email me that dimmed version in a not so lossy format (png prefered)

What are you talking about?
That was a forum glitch; it's the same text that shows up in a post in a different thread.

Just pretend it doesn't exist. La la la.

Why is my name on that?

Looks like database problems...
Ra
Hmmmm, I'm not yet sure how well the ratings thing is going to work when it settles down. I've tried to help several people over the last couple of days, and very few rated me for it. The ratings I've actually gained are mostly from people who have seen me posting over the past few years and know that I help out when I can.

Some of the better known members have had their rating skyrocket, mostly, I think, due to their 'fame' in the Lounge. I think we have to give it time before we judge it too harshly though.
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone

Why is my name on that?

Michalson said it in a thread about avatars.
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone

Why is my name on that?

Tell me, why do you have such a low rating? Is it because you gave wrong/bad answers to game devlopment related topics?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by owl

Why is my name on that?

Tell me, why do you have such a low rating? Is it because you gave wrong/bad answers to game devlopment related topics?
I always make sure my answers are correct before I post them.

I'm betting my rating's low thanks to a few people who don't like me having pretty high ratings at one point.
Ra
Give it two weeks.

---
Michael Tanczos

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement