In need of the "Good"

Started by
32 comments, last by zike22 19 years, 9 months ago
A druid. Summons wild animals, shapeshift and somewhat commands the plantlife.
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
Advertisement
Who ya gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS...there's an appealing title. Of course you don't have ghosts, but something maybe similar to the ghostbusters would do it.
Perfection is a powerful message
Hah! 16'th century Ghostbusters. ...perhaps.

For the other 2 replies:

I'm thinking something along those lines, Luctus.

And Kazgoroth, I'd rather not do good versions of the aforementioned Evils. First, because it sort of weakens the identity. But also because I'm going with the traditional ideas that these "transformations" are curses. And the curse always makes the person become Evil.

It's only the new idea of Vampirism and Lycanism as a type of virus that allows people to have free will. I'm avoiding that idea. (In Bram Stoker's 'Dracula', there were no good Vampires)
all your classes start off human and then elevate to a stronger status weather good are evil, i think you should do the same for good guys

a vampire is still part human as is a werewolf and a zombie
paladins and are just human even if they can shoot holy balls of fire from there hand

you might want to look into norse mythology cause it doesn't get used as much as it should maybe female good characters can become valeries or somthing.

while evil characters are burdened by desire i think good guys should be too. i'd like to think that being good doesn't mean you have to be virtous

anybody else think that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Email: [email=zike22@aol.com]zike22@aol.com[/email] - My AIM: zike22@AIM
"Facts are chains that bind perception and fetter truth. For a man can remake the world if he has a dream and no facts to cloud his mind." - The Emperor, WarHammer 40K

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement