make your game projects known

Started by
6 comments, last by glROCKs(); 23 years, 7 months ago
Hi, I recently started a new website were amateurs game developers can present their game project. It should become a huge list of game projects. Per project there is some general info such as: -project name -developer name + link to their page -the platform (i.e. Windows/Unix/...) -used API''s (i.e. OpenGL/DirectX/...) -expected release date -if possible a few links to screenshots (the screenshots remain if possible on the developers'' site. This way the developer can make sure that th screenshots are always up to date) - a short description (max 5 lines) of the game. When you are on the list, I would appreciate it if you would put a link from your page to this page. This way more people will get to know the page and more people will visit yours and get to know you and your project. If you wish to join the list, you just have to send me a mail with the info (see above). And I''ll put it up a.s.a.p. This page can only become good with your help. So please send me that mail email: GameProjects@hotmail.com homepage: Tnx in advance The Rock -BAD software-
The Rock
Advertisement
just to let you know, im gonna send you an email in a day or so when my website is finished and i have a couple of screeny''s uploaded (website is 80% complete now)

oh and
i dont really have a "Developer name"
im just making a game
does that matter?
No Quantum,

You are the developer so your name is the developer name

CU in a few days then

and tnx for joining.

The Rock
The Rock
I forgot to ask this:

If you send me a description of your project.
Please state the genre game it is.

Tnx

The Rock
The Rock
glRocks(),

is the site intended only for amateur developers, or for independent developers with a formed company too?

The project is very interesting, and we are already part of sites like the one you''re building.

Thank you.

The site is for everybody!

So I''ll be expecting a mail from you soon, DrKappa?

I really need everybody''s help to make this site usefull.
So send me the info.

CU

The Rock
The Rock
well, i sent you an email (yeah sorry it took so long, i been a bit busy)
We now have 11 projects in the list.

I hope you guys will do the little effort of sending me
that mail.

The Rock
The Rock

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement