Yet more paint.

Started by
215 comments, last by Acoustica 19 years, 8 months ago
I finished my paint program about as much as I care to. You have your chatting, kicking, and restarting commands. Knock yourselves out. I'm going to go hide in a corner. Oh, and the Allegro DLL if you need it.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Advertisement
Server seems to be down.

And when you exit the program the process is not killed.

Would be nice if you gave us the ability to run the server.

EDIT: disregard anything I just said except the giving us the server tool thing.

Hey you could release it as Open Source so we could all work on it and really improve it. I mean if you are not interested in improving it we could work on it and each one could add many different features we want(just like Linux)

[Edited by - QzarBaron on July 6, 2004 1:08:38 PM]
"Go on get out last words are for fools who have not said enough already." -- Karl Marx
As always, nice.

I still reckon you could make money on it. Give the client out free, and sell the server.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Not too many people around, so this is mostly my weirdness. Smart_idiot did the road and started the hill.
"Sweet, peaceful eyelash spiders! Live in love by the ocean of my eyes!" - Jennifer Diane Reitz
Zip corrupted for me...
Any way I could get my hands on a copy of the server? I would love to host one of these for my own community.
[Slime] I saw a headline on the newspaper today: "Horrific Rape in Alley", or something.[Slime] I was like "Is there any other kind of rape?"[Slime] "HILARIOUS RAPE AS CLOWN SODOMIZED"
I added an 8ball command out of boredom, and fixed a bug where what you say gets repeated several times if you're lagging (it was a client side error, other people only saw it once.) The old client will still work, though.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Is everyone else opening it okay? I can't get it to. Damn corruptions! Why do they exist!?
Works for me...?
"Sweet, peaceful eyelash spiders! Live in love by the ocean of my eyes!" - Jennifer Diane Reitz
Finally worked

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement