Yet more paint.

Started by
215 comments, last by Acoustica 19 years, 9 months ago
Good job smart_idiot :)
Advertisement
I'm going to bed. Here's what was happening when I left:

Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
smart_idiot, this is a great program. Very good job!
Late nite creation by alnite, smart_idiot, Melekor, Shelsea, Morgan, unferth, an anonymous fellow, and me.

[smile]

[Edited by - valkyr on July 7, 2004 12:07:22 AM]
I really suggest you open source it so this could be improved. This is an awesome program. Since you're at a point where you don't feel like working on it more, others could make more of it.
Alnite, guest and I spent some time fixing up some details. I fixed the moon and the moon's reflection up and guest added the path. Alnite did the swan's shadow and some other stuff. Then someone came in and turned the weeping willow into a christmas tree.. so here is the final result with a bit of postprocessing in photoshop.

Quote:Original post by Melekor
Alnite, guest and I spent some time fixing up some details. I fixed the moon and the moon's reflection up and guest added the path. Alnite did the swan's shadow and some other stuff.

Actually that guest is me.

Here's another one we drew. We forgot sig >_<

I just downloaded it, but I don't see any of the menus that the readme alludes to. How do I select colors and what-not? Do I have to do something to bring up the menu?
Tolerance is a drug. Sycophancy is a disease.
You know, this program really needs a name. Any ideas?
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
smart_idiot, get yourself a name, an icon and market this product. Don't opensource it, but sell the server. It looks cool, and it can earn you quite a few dimes. Just see how popular it is along the GDNet lounge users.

Toolmaker

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement