Game Enhancer Creation

Started by
10 comments, last by Sneftel 19 years, 9 months ago
How would I go about creating a game enhancer, I realize that it would be different than creating a game and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
wut is a game enhancer?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking for video game music? Check out some of my samples at http://www.youtube.c...ser/cminortunes            

I'm currently looking to create music for a project, if you are interested e-mail me at cminortunes@gmail.com    

Please only message me for hobby projects, I am not looking to create music for anything serious.
It's like a gameshark or a codebreaker.
You'll need to read up on virtual memory and memory protection functions, in addition to the standard stuff like windowing and message handling. This sort of project requires semi-advanced knowledge of how Windows allocates memory to processes.
Would it still call upon the need for a semi-advanced knowledge of window if I wanted to make it for the PS2. While I'm here I might as well ask, is it possible to create a bootable PS2 disc?
No, that would require really extremely advanced knowledge of the PS2's memory layout, CPU, and MMU.
Alright then and thank you but I still need to know would it be possible for me to make a PS2 bootable disc?
Not that would run on unmodded PS2s.
Well then could someone give me a shove in the right direction, maybe some reading material, or recommend some software to get me started.

Thanks in advance.
i think this is a pretty good point in the right direction :)

Quote:Original post by Sneftel
You'll need to read up on virtual memory and memory protection functions, in addition to the standard stuff like windowing and message handling. This sort of project requires semi-advanced knowledge of how Windows allocates memory to processes.

i'd start with google or perhaps at your local bookstore. i don't know any good texts that teach you the above or i'd otherwise post them here.

-me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement