My private question

Started by
13 comments, last by 23yrold3yrold 19 years, 9 months ago
Dear all: How could I hack "Lineage II"?? Really, I'm not sure that. On the other way, I didn't have its source code. But I wanted to write a project using the dll file. And I also wanted to write another one project hooking the dll file to show how I loaded the dll file. When I loadlibrary with it, it occurs some dlls not existing. But I don't have the other dll files. How could I do this two projects?? I'm sorry for that. My English is poor. But I've did my best to express my thought. Thanks all to read my question.. [Edited by - jaliungloo on July 7, 2004 4:18:35 PM]
Advertisement
Have a look at a program called Dependency Walker. Load the DLLs into that and it should show you the functions it exports and also the other libraries it needs to function.
Thanks, evolutional.^^"

I find it.

Imports:
WS2_32.DLL
CORE.DLL
ENGINE.DLL
KERNEL32.DLL
USER32.DLL

Exports:
class UNetworkHandler;
_DllMain@12
GPackage
autoclassCAuthSocket
autoclassCClientSocket
autoclassCPingSocket
autoclassUNetworkHandler

[Edited by - jaliungloo on July 7, 2004 4:51:49 PM]
I really am not sure about this but I plough recklessly ahead....

I think a tool like undname.exe (comes with Visual C++) might be able to make sense of it. I have never tried though.
Thanks, Drath.^^"

I've modified it..^^"

And then what should I do??...^^"
Maybe you shouldn't be screwing around with a Unreal II engine based game.. From the loooks of it it's Lineage II.. Or at least go somewhere where gamehacking is the topic.
Thanks, asp_.^^"

I've modified it..^^"

And then what should I do??...^^"
Another lame aimbot on its way courteousy the gamedev forums. :P
Hey I got a good idea jaliungloo: halfass hack punkbuster and then try to log into a pb enabled game. :)
Thanks a lot for SoulSpectre's praises.
Can you teach me how to do it?
If you are not a halfass hack punkbuster.
No offense, but I doubt that there is many people here who wants to help you hack and cheat in a game like lineage or whatever... Maybe you should try a different forum more directed at those topics. I'm sure you'll find many mod and bot-making communities if you search for it in google.
--- Hellsp4wn ---AstralShadow | ScreamTech

VG Cats

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement