Sign in to follow this  
ff8

PHPTriad V2.11

ff8    134
hello every one i want to make my pc host to put my web in it i install PHPTriad V2.11 in my system i'm working on WINXP the problem when i open the ineternwt explorer for this link 127.0.0.1 (the local host ip) it open and i don't face any problem but when i use the internet ip to open it i face "GATEWAY..."problem i dont know why ....:( i need the help from anyone:) bye! ff8

ff8    134
if you mean internet proxy yes i am using proxy in LAN settings option and port if you mean another proxy just tell me :)

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
the problem not because it is old and bad the problem i want make my web in my pc and make it global like http://212.102.36.98 <<-- let say this is my internet IP

i hope you understand me :)
bye!
ff8

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
Anonymous Poster ??? it is me ff8 :P

DimeBag    127
First of all you need to find out if you are behind a firewall which does not allow outside access. If you are you need to contact your admin to allow access. IF you have a Cable/DSL router you need to configure it to allow incoming traffic to be broadcast to you computer's internal IP.

If you list you setup, it will help us help you.

dimebag

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
please i need more explain in this case "IF you have a Cable/DSL router you need to configure it to allow incoming traffic to be broadcast to you computer's internal IP. "

plz :)
bye !
ff8

DimeBag    127
If you have a Cable/CSL router then you will have to access the router managment (usualy username: admin password: ) but depends on the brand. You need to give your computer access to outside traffic.

If you are unsure about how to do this I recommend you contact the manufature for the router.

And as I said before, it is hard to help without all the info.

dimebag

Guest Anonymous Poster   
Guest Anonymous Poster
ok ok i'll tell you the all info
first i installed PHPTriad V2.11 as usual on WINXP i am contact with network it have DSL line thats mean my ps and another one are sharing the same DSL line in Internet Explorer i selected the LAN SETTEINGS from the options and in the "Proxy Section" i put the address and the port like 212.12.10.2:8080 ok the final thing i enabled the Apache ok when i put the local address in the internet explorer ( 127.0.0.1 ) its work all right but when i put my global address (212.102.31.30) i face this problem :

504 Gateway Timeout
Gateway Timeout
The following error occurred:
A gateway timeout occurred. The server is unreachable. Retry the request. (GATEWAY_TIMEOUT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

what sould i do ???
thx all for your helps :)
bye!
ff8