try out my game!! :)

Started by
12 comments, last by the_moo 19 years, 8 months ago
hi all, ive just finished my game!! :) if you want to try it out the link is: www.angelfire.com/games5/the_moo and click DOWNLOAD Puzzle Master... i hope anyone who plays it has fun and please, give me some feedback on it as it is my first game :) the file is a zip and is about 750kb big. just unzip it to wherever and it will be in a folder named Puzzle Master, the instruction txt file will be outside though... it is a puzzle game (like the screeny) and i suggest you look at the "how to play" section before playing the game because it shows some basics about it. also, skim through the instruction txt cause it highlights some stuff to. again have fun and i look forward to hearing from you all!! the_moo [Edited by - the_moo on July 10, 2004 12:10:43 AM]
the_moo
Advertisement
Nice game. I like the game play. A save feature for the story mode would be nice though.
Syntax without semantics is meaningless.
thanx for the response CrazyMike. i did think about putting in a save feature but playing through it only takes like 10 or 20 minutes at the most so i couldnt really be bothered. also, what did you like about the gameplay? (just curious :))
the_moo
Cool beans.
I especially like your sound effects. They are very well done.

hehe!
the sounds are all from other games (also puzzle games) that i just recorded and used!! i have no idea how to make digital sounds...so i just found sounds that were good.
thanks for the positive feedback from both of you, but im curious to know what LOTS of people think of the game. i mean, if i dont get much feedback, how do i know if people enjoy or dont enjoy what i make? please, if you try my game, could you post a response here, even if its a little post like: "i liked the game" or "i didnt like the game", i would greatly appreciate it cause then that way i can get an idea if my ideas are ok and if what im doing is up to scratch.

thanx in advance for any more feedback.

the_moo
the_moo
im surprised to see that over 250 people have looked at this post and only 2 could give a reply.
come on, as a first time game maker, wouldnt you like to know what others think of your work?
please, can i get some more feedback from people?
the_moo
This is really cool :)
My sister cannot stop playing it.
I like it too.
Nice and Cool!
just a quick thanx to all who gave me feedback! im very happy to see everyone likes it (well everyone who posted). i'm especially surprised to hear that someone is actually hooked! :)

thanx again all.

keep checking my website:
www.angelfire.com/games5/the_moo
for updates and info about all my games from now on (including Puzzle Master). my next game is gonna be an RPG - personally my fav. type of game :)
the_moo
the_moo,

I left you some comments.. Nice game :).

John

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement