A hand full of GOOD and FREE games :-D

Started by
12 comments, last by VanKurt 19 years, 9 months ago
Hi there! [wink] You can download all of my games for free at my website www.vankurt.de Or if you want to have it faster: Here's the download site: http://www.vankurt.de/downloads_main.htm All those games are really worth to be checked out! [grin]
Advertisement
the game CrossFile rock!
he's good!
Thanks a lot! :-D
I downloaded CrossFire Reloaded and it is really very nice,
well done! I just couldn't stop playing!
I'm going to download the other games too!
Very nice man!
I just noticed you released the source for CrossFire!
that can help me :-)
the code is great, it dosent suck as you said!
just a quick (and weird) question, how old are you?
Uses SDL, wouldn't be too hard to port to linux...

But it's got a bit of a restrictive license. Might want to find one that allows modification and redistribution, even if it's one that requires the changes be sent back to you or something...
Crossfie is fun!

EDIT:Haha, the "bug" was just the guns hit range being past the cursor. I feel like an idiot.

Good games dude!
Not giving is not stealing.
Wow, thanks a lot guys! Feels really gooood ;-)

To answer your question: I'm 20 years old. I've been programming for about 6 years. I somehow started with a 3D Terrain engine (EcoEngine) :-D (The screenshots are posted several times here on this site).
But 1 year ago I realized that this leads to nothing: a single developer can't do a battlefield clone! ;-)

So I started to create COMPLETE games. Of course they're much simpler than commercial ones....but hey! at least they're games! :-D
I played your most popular game, Crossfire, very good. Few people ever get one game done and here you have several. Of course they aren't industry standard, like you say, but you vision and determination is.

Your the guy who made Coogles! Rock on! That game is sweet colorful fun. The online high scores are a good addition, gives you a little sense of community. I played that game for a while one day, and got 7 on the high score list. Good fun.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement