DirectX SDK

Started by
3 comments, last by Lynck 24 years, 5 months ago
That's how long it probably take most people to dl it, but, if I may point out, it would take that long for someone to upload it to an email (unless they have a T1), and then it would take u the same amount of time to dl the attachment, so there's seems to be no reason to do that. If the dl time is such a problem, I would suggest u just pay to order the CD, that way u have dxmedia SDK, and have a back up.
Write more poetry.http://www.Me-Zine.org
Advertisement
Inversed is right. The DX 7 SDK is around 130 megs. Most mail servers wouldn't allow a message with an attachment that large to be sent. My suggestion is to order the CD or go get a program like GetRight which will let you resume downloads. So you can start downloading one day, log off, and pick up where you left off the next day.
Joseph FernaldSoftware EngineerRed Storm Entertainment.------------------------The opinions expressed are that of the person postingand not that of Red Storm Entertainment.
That's how I did it, just with Download Accelerator to speed it up, and just let it crank away from midnight to whenever I woke up; that way you also aren't on during primetime so it's even faster. It took me 3 days I think.

------------------

Lack

Lack
Christianity, Creation, metric, Dvorak, and BeOS for all!
Could someone e-mail me and send me DirectX SDK 7.0? My internet connection is very slow, and it would take me iver 10 hours to download it. My e-mail address is crg@sugar-river.net Thank you
You dont need to download the whole 120+MB Microsoft realised it was way too big so now give you the option of downloading the libs/headers (5MB) and the documentation (6MB) seperately, although you dont get any of the example programs or VB stuff.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement