Tutorials & Downloads (Under repair)

Started by
69 comments, last by jbadams 10 years, 10 months ago
Sorry for the delay in updating this and my other thread. Been busy lately with family weddings, job interviews, personal projects, and a new job. (and tonight, I'm just too tired).

In short time, I will be updating with all the posted links. I definately appreciate it, and keep them coming!
Advertisement
OK! I just did a big update, finally. There's a mass of new tutorials AND downloads.

I'd also like to point out that a moderator has been kind enough to Sticky this thread. --THANK YOU!-- I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others will as well.

Soon I'll be updating my Software thread, and I hope it will be receiving the same love.

[Edited by - Veovis on September 2, 2004 11:01:18 AM]
Quote:Original post by Veovis
OK! I just did a big update, finally. There's a mass of new tutorials AND downloads.

I'd also like to point out that a moderator has been kind enough to Sticky this thread. --THANK YOU!-- I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others will as well.

Soon I'll be updating my Software thread, and I hope it will be receiving the same love.

You're welcome. ;)

BTW, I added a new tutorial to my website on making isometric walls using Blender and the Gimp. Here. It's a rough draft, but the link will stay the same when I patch it up in the future.

EDIT: And looking closer, I can see you're way ahead of me. =D
Heh, yeah...I try to keep my eyes open for new content. You do good work on the Tutorials, I hope to see more.

Thanks again for the Sticky on this thread (and now the other one too). I think people can only benefit from their permanent visability.

EDIT, added a note to your Isometric Walls link indicating what software was used.
http://www.wingimp.org/tutorial/ - special effects with the GIMP
For now I've just thrown that link under the "Software Specific" category. I may go back later and pull out some of the individual ones and put them under Texturing. Thanks!

I also added a brief tutorial for doing tree textures.
This probably goes under software specific for the GIMP.

http://gug.sunsite.dk/ - GIMP user group with tutorials, textures, pictures, forums

Love your work, Veovis
i've recently collected about 30 cubemap textures. you can find them all here. maybe some of you guys might find them useful.

@Veovis: great work! thank you very much for your effort!
TutsPK.com
New tutorial site announced here

CGTalk.com - Tutorials Galore
Here's another archive that covers many technologies:

www.tutorialoutpost.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement