Tutorials & Downloads (Under repair)

Started by
69 comments, last by jbadams 10 years, 10 months ago
Character Model 1 (non-specific)

Seems like a good tutorial but most of the links are broken couldn't start/finish the tutorial :(
Advertisement
Thanks for the heads up.

Seems they had reworked their site, so the internal links were no longer working. But I tracked down a proper root folder, and it's all good now.

Give it another try. :)

I've added Vorax's '3D level design' tutorial under Full Processes.
Sorry I haven't been looking for and adding links for this. And I'm also sorry no one else has offered up any in a while.

If I find the time soon, I'll try to go out 'hunting' for some good tutorials. And always remember: Post 'em if you got 'em.

[Edited by - Veovis on March 2, 2006 1:34:56 PM]
This is by far one of the most awesome threads ever!

There is much to learn for all levels: beginner, intermediate and even advanced!
Wow,you guys are so generous that you have posted these very helpful information for us.wub.png
I just published a mobile 2D cutout style animation tool called Animate2D on google play. It is somewhat of a stepping stone toward creating a game engine on top of a game engine that allows you to focus more so on the artistic content of game development rather than the technical. I started with character animation loop tool as the first tool in a series of mobile apps. Please checkout my post on gamedev here.

Introductory documentation on my blog here and here.

Thanks!
GFXArtist has shut down, so most of your links pointing there are gone now. :/

How come all the links seem to be linking back to this thread?

Sorry if this post is a bit off topic.

Looks like something has gone horribly wrong with the links... I'll see what I can do about retrieving them in the next day or two.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement