what do you think about this site?

Started by
14 comments, last by graveyard filla 19 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by Azrioc
Quote:Original post by Chris_Ward1000
All Steel alloys melt at around 1300C. Burning office paper, office chairs and cabling would never in a bazillion years achieve that temperature.
Quote:Original post by AnonymousPosterChild
Fine, that makes sense, but they weren't made to withstand the resulting explosion that would come from that much HIGHLY VOLATILE jet fuel.
*sigh*

An explosion isn't just heat, it is also a MASSIVE amount of pressure expanding outwards. Any idiot can tell you that.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Advertisement
Our government is able to keep huge amounts of information classified. As they periodically declassify things, there is stuff that no one had any clue about. We're supposed to believe that some site whose author can't even spell Osama bin Laden correctly, effortlessly saw through the government's conspiracy. Doesn't sound too plausible to me.

I'm pretty sure that if the government wanted to do something like this secretly, they could. I remember seeing a documentary about a gigantic, custom ship that the government built and sent out into the ocean to try to lift a Soviet sub up off the sea floor. They had an elaborate cover story, and no one ever realized what was going on. (Or if they did, they said nothing.) The documentary was made years afterward, when the government finally released the information.

Andy

It is indeed remarquable that the towers fell vertically.
Why do my programs never work on other computers?
I really don't know how to respond to this without starting a flame session.

But, um, I think the reason that the steel melted had something to do with the fact that jet fuel burns. And it burns long and hot. You can try it on your own to see how all forms of gasoline don't just blow up. Take some diesel, light it on fire. It'll burn. A nearly full tank of jet fuel set alight over a span of a story or two of building is going to have an effect.

And of course they fell straight down! What did you expect? And yes, they fell at nearly free-fall speeds. With at least two stories of steel melted, everything above that level had no choice but to fall. Not surprisingly, that much weight had an adverse effect on the rest of the building.

Actually, I'm just going to stop there. I'm not saying that there aren't some strange and interesting coincidences in there, but these are not them.

Quote:Original post by Chris_Ward1000
George Bush is a right asshole, but I don't think he would pull off a stunt like this. I just hope I can put a certain amount of trust in him to not do that. You Americans are a right bunch of tossers for electing him, oh wait you didn't.
Yes, forgive us for our system of government. We appreciate the insightful comments.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
I don't really believe in the conspiracy theory that the US government attacked the towers, but read this page. It has a chemical analysis of the jet fuel and combustion reactions, taking into account the matter on the floors the planes were on. The amount of jet fuel available would not have melted the steel structure. I dunno...
_________________________________________"You're just jelous because the voices only talk to me"
to those who are trying to argue this is all just a conspiracy:

did you read this page?.please, do yourself a favor, and read that page. they show videos, pictures, and present FACTS which argue a very strong point. in fact, they give much more evidense that the goverment set this up, more evidense then the government has given us telling us what happen.

also, what about WTC7? why the fuck would they demolish the building the day of the attacks?
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement