just curious...

Started by
15 comments, last by jfclavette 19 years, 8 months ago
Pik, if you wish to continue to make personal insults on site members (especially staff members), you can feel free to leave at any time. It won't be tolerated. Stop.

---------------------------Hello, and Welcome to some arbitrary temporal location in the space-time continuum.

Advertisement
That wasn't an insult...
(I see things haven't changed much over the past couple months!)

Re-converging on the thread topic...

There really aren't that many female programmers that I've met at all. Likewise, not many visit this site, primarily (I think) because whenever they let the hint slip that they are female bad things start to happen. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it seems like to me.
That really is sad/pathetic. What the hell could go wrong just because someone is a girl? I dont quite get it.
Quote:Original post by Rickwi22
That really is sad/pathetic. What the hell could go wrong just because someone is a girl? I dont quite get it.

I'm not sure necessarily *bad* things happen, but they get hounded/hit on with a majority of their posts. I'm not talking about GameDev in particular, but any "tech" forum or gaming site. That has been my observation at least and could be very far from the truth, so don't take what I say to be the end-all. [smile]
From my experience, all we have to do is say we're married. ;)

Which is, of course, true in my case. But, to answer the question, though female, I code for a living, so I don't fit the categories you gave anymore, though I did prior to graduating college.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
Quote:Original post by felisandria
From my experience, all we have to do is say we're married. ;)

Ah, like we were the "jealous" kind. [grin]
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement