dplay threads keeps going?

Started by
0 comments, last by hplus0603 19 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I am using a directplay-class i have written and from which I create an object whenever the game is set to multiplayer mode. When the game is set to singleplayer mode the object is deleted. The thing is that for every time I create this object I get one more of these lines in visual c++ output debug window: The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0xblabla) has exited with code 0 (0x0). I guess it is the DirectPlayMessageHandler thread that is created one time for each directplay object but then escapes deleting? Or does it? Is the messagehandler thread deleted along with its class or does it keep running? How do I correct this? (I am initializing a static messagehandler to be able to get the thread to work from inside the class: pDP->Initialize(this, StaticDirectPlayMessageHandler, 0) static HRESULT WINAPI StaticDirectPlayMessageHandler(PVOID pvUserContext, DWORD dwMessageId, PVOID pMsgBuffer) {return (reinterpret_cast<cDPlay*>(pvUserContext)->DirectPlayMessageHandler(pvUserContext, dwMessageId, pMsgBuffer)); } HRESULT WINAPI DirectPlayMessageHandler(PVOID pvUserContext, DWORD dwMessageId, PVOID pMsgBuffer); Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
That message is not a DPlay message. It's a message that comes from your development environment, and if you looked it up, you would see that it's informative only and not a problem.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement