• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
XPc

DX8.1 SDK Download?

This topic is 5033 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I think microsoft removed it from there site. Every link that points to the sdk is dead or goes to a different page. Anyone know another site i could get it from?

Advertisement
I had the same problem, did a GOOGLE search and found it here - http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~chteoh/CMPB474/Software/Microsoft/

If that link doesn't work, do a search for dx81sdk_full.exe which is the name of the full distribution file. There are still copies floating around the net.

-Eric

I have the libs, header files and docs (from dx 1 - 9c) from dx2 to dx9c. I have all sdks except dx1 (which I believe was never public) and 6 & 6.1 (cant seem to find them anywhere :/ but i have the docs and h. & .lib files so it's ok ) and i found them all on the net. I just used google for a while ;) (I can't remember exactly but I think icarusindie have some older ones too)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!