Designing a Project

Started by
1 comment, last by Clash 19 years, 8 months ago
I bet a lot of you really thinks "oh no.. n00b" - HELL YEA - I consider myself a n00b until i've released a final product. My preliminary interest is to create a game - (Massive Multiplayer Online) Role Playing Game is my dream - but this post has nothing to do with it. I've realised the importance of a well-designed game and YES, i've got a rough design of my game engine on tens of paper but to get feedback, i need to create an online version of my design. I could scan each paper and generate HTML-document by hand, but i'd prefer a program that could do it. The UML (a bit overrated by my means) IDE's i've tried does the job pretty good on each aspect EXCEPT the part to generate documentation. What i'm looking for is a Design-program (like UML) that can generate HTML (or other online-based) documentation. Sincerely
Ethereal
Advertisement
VisualUML is an excellent commercial tool that can export your diagrams to HTML (amongst other things) I've found it really useful!
I personally use "Enterprise Architect." It's a great tool for the price. It does round-trip diagramming and also documentation generation in tons of different customizable formats.
- Jason Citron- Programmer, Stormfront Studios- www.stormfront.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement