Jumping?

Started by
23 comments, last by grhodes_at_work 19 years, 8 months ago
what is the format for jumping I lost?
Eat food and life is yours!
Advertisement
Perhaps you should rephrase that. To me it makes absolutely no sense what so ever, however that may be because I'm being rather thick.
Jumping in C++!
Eat food and life is yours!
LOL, nope, doesn't make sense to me either.

Perhaps K88soft is asking for the formula for jumping. How long is a piece of string?
"Learn as though you would never be able to master it,
hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it" - Confucius
Jumping? There is no "jump" in C++. Are you thinking of the assembly JMP command? Or "goto" perhaps?
JPG image format?
[repost]
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.formatforjumpinginc++.com
Wow, do you believe I fell for that...
So you'll create an MMORPG, uh? Well, what about reading THIS?
first you need to make sure that your system meets the standard minimum requirements. You must have a 64 processor SGI onyx super computer ($500,000 to $234,978,234,234,234 at your local best buy or circuit city).

you also must make sure that your header files meet the latest standard of JUMPAPI. Without it, your system is prone to crashes and weird behavior.

After you have met the first two requirements, call the following phone number and follow the directions:

0x92934 0x348178 10010001 24

If you are making an out of state call please die.

If you are catholic please hold.

If you are John Carmack give me a ferrari.

Finally, open microsoft visual studio 8billion, and create a new 'jump' workspace and include the line:

Jump(0);

good luck!

Why don't alcoholics make good calculus teachers?Because they don't know their limits!Oh come on, Newton wasn't THAT smart...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement