20 free textures

Started by
3 comments, last by frenchfry164 19 years, 8 months ago
Hey dudes, I've made a few seemless textures and zipped em up, theres 20 of em in the zip feel free to use em however you like... CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Heres a couple screengrabs, with some of the textures slapped on a test level:- [Edited by - Psionic Artist on August 11, 2004 6:19:28 AM]
Advertisement
Nice. I don't suppose you fancy joining us on Survivor? ( playable demo - http://grexengine.com/sections/games/survivor/ - using only freeware textures, one MD2 model leant to us for the demo, and programmer art for all else! ).

We were hoping to have a major new demo ready for ECTS (with about three times as much gameplay elements), although we'll probably miss that by about 3 weeks. Two of us are 3D engine programmers, two are AI coders, and one is a project manager - so, no artists :(. Gameplay is looking fantastic for the next demo, but unfortunately the game looks butt ugly :(.

PS if you want to meet then at least two of us will be at ECTS. Getting in shouldn't be a problem for you.
got em thanx
Wow, very nice Psionic. I'll download these to my Psionic folder so they can sit right next to your great tutorials! [grin]
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
Thanks a million. These will do nicely for testing.
"Make a world of your own" - Kurt Cobain

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement