- Forum Game - Easily Offended Deathmatch Arena

Started by
29 comments, last by PnP Bios 19 years, 8 months ago
Im not too sure if this is going to go down like the titanic, but its worth a shot. The aim of this game is very similar to the Monkey Island Insult Arena post that was going around a few weeks back, but its kinda in reverse. Instead of trying to offend someone, you have to come up with a way to take offense to an everyday compliment or saying. The format for the replying person should be: 1. Any words that you use as a basis for offense should be started on a new line and surrounded by -signs-. 2. When you are finished your post, put a '---->' at the bottom followed by your everyday compliment or saying. For example: 1st post: 'Its a nice day today' 2nd post: ' - nice- is a feeling that is drilled into us from day one as a child, and suggests that I should conform to preset feelings that are acceptable in todays society. - Day - is a time format designed by people that assume I will follow them blindly and accept thier belief systems -Its - is a word that suggests no individuality, and being no more than a sheep in the pack. ---> You look good today
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by boolean

---> You look good today

-look- Ah, so obviously, you think I LOOK good and are insinuating I'm not so GOOD inside eh ?

-good- Is that all you can do? thank you very much.

-today- Of course, today's an exception...

--->[annoying aunt]It's been a long time since I last saw you, you're an handsome young man now.

(Off-topic: I sense a repeating pattern pretty soon.)
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Look? How dare you disenfranchise the blind among us by gloating over your ability to see! Not to mention assigning your arbitrary moral compass to my appearance... perhaps I was intending to look evil, or perhaps your interpretation of good does not coincide with mine due to differing socioreligious beliefs. And, your insinuation that I looked very bad yesterday and will look even worse tomorrow, implied by the fact that you specified today as the time period in which the compliment is valid, is highly insulting.

This is fun.

Next up...

I like your new hairstyle.

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
-like- You mean you wouldn't want to have it yourself?
-new- So what you're saying is you didn't like the old one?
-hairstyle- So you failed to notice the breast implants you just had me get, huh?

----> "Its a beautiful day today!"
Sure! Rub it in that I have to work nights doing security at a mall. It shows that my College degree has the same amount of worth as a roll of toilet paper. Would you like to kick my dog while you are out enjoying such a beautiful day? I hate you!

---->So what are you planning for this weekend?
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
What am I going to do this weekend? What, like I'm some sort of loser that never has anything to do? Well let me tell you Bub, I happen to like sitting around watching tv and surfing the internet. You can take your antagonistic ways and stick them somewhere uncomfortable.

----->Congratulations on your new job!
oh hai
What, so my old job wasn't good enough for you? Just because I didn't earn enough money for YOU to go buy nice little vibrators for YOUR pleasure doesn't mean I didn't like it. We're through, you hear me?

---->Nice ass.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Are you implying that there is something wrong with my donkey? It's a perfectly servicable mule, and I'm sure it will taste lovely, thank you very much!

----> Your personal hygiene is impeccable
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Quote:Original post by pan narrans
Are you implying that there is something wrong with my donkey? It's a perfectly servicable mule, and I'm sure it will taste lovely, thank you very much!

----> Your personal hygiene is impeccable

Thanks ^_^
I love me and you love you.
Quote:Original post by Grizwald
Thanks ^_^

Don't patronize me you bastard!

------> You have a very nice looking family.
oh hai

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement