- Forum Game - Easily Offended Deathmatch Arena

Started by
29 comments, last by PnP Bios 19 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by xMcBaiNx
No but I fucking smelt it you SUV-driving nutjob. Stop polluting my air and get yourself some shoes, bitch.

---->It's been a hot summer.
It has been a hot summer, princess; not -it is- been a hot summer. Sieg heil, Ministerium für Grammatik!

----->
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Adraeus
----->

What are you smiling at? What? You didn't see my dog before you ran him over? How about you step in front of my 4x4 and see how fast you can run, big boy.

(someone had to say something...)
Why do you care so much about what I'm smiling at!? It should not concern you at all.
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
It concern's me greatly, for many reasons.

---->I see you have 'caught them all'.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Quote:Original post by PnP Bios
It concern's me greatly, for many reasons.

---->I see you have 'caught them all'.

-Caught? CAUGHT? DO you imply, good sir, that I'm little more than a mutt playing fetch for your personal pleasure?

---->Have a wonderful evening!
Quote:Original post by Run_The_Shadows
---->Have a wonderful evening!

You say this like you already know what my evening is going to be. How dare you scheme against me!

---->You smell lovely!
Quote:Original post by Invader X

---->You smell lovely!

Do you mock me, good sir? Do you, through twisting of your words, insinuate that my fragrance would be anything other than lovely? For by saying such a thing, you act as though it is a rare occurance that it is so lovely!

---->May your years be long and fruitful!
Quote:Original post by Run_The_Shadows

---->May your years be long and fruitful!

-You-? As in only me? And what about the rest of the planet? You just cast them aside like they dont even matter? If you really cared about anything youd be wishing the same to everyone! And if that is the case, why did you pick ME to say that to?! You think that I might shower you with riches or act favourably just because of that? Maybe thats the whole point, to whish me a long life while you mooch of me and watch the rest of the world die early deaths because you failed to say the same to them! Thats just wrong man! WRONG!

----> Do you want to come to the party?
-Want to come-? What, so you think I'm such a loser that I wouldn't invite myself?

---> I like your shorts

Quote:Original post by AccessViolation
-Want to come-? What, so you think I'm such a loser that I wouldn't invite myself?

---> I like your shorts

How dare you judge me by my outer appearances! Have you no compassion for the human behind these shorts? I'll bet you enjoy the objectification of women in the media too, you sick, pathetic man.

---> Your speech was quite intriguing. Would you like to come to lunch with me to discuss the topic more in depth?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement