AngelScript 1.8.2 BETA 2 (2004/08/31)

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 7 months ago
I've uploaded version 1.8.2 BETA 1. The changes for this version are:
  • Methods from classes with multiple inheritance are now supported
  • Changed how the byte code references script functions, so that they are now local to each module, i.e. independent of module ID
  • BC_PGA now takes an int instead of a dword
  • Changed so that registered global properties are referenced by index instead of their memory address
  • Global script variables are referenced by their local index, i.e. independent of module ID
  • Added support for switch case statements (thanks Jeff White)
  • Added support for the negative operator behaviour. The new flag is asBEHAVE_NEGATE
I'm now starting on version 1.9.0 that will bring support for dynamic linking between modules, saving and loading of compiled byte codes and many other smaller improvements. [Edited by - WitchLord on August 31, 2004 7:45:15 PM]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Updated 1.8.2 with the following bug fixes discovered during development of 1.9.0:

• bug fix: An object with asBEHAVE_ASSIGNMENT registered could be assigned even though it was declared as const (thanks Lee "_MrC_" Clark)
  • bug fix: Two functions with the same name and parameters would cause an assertion failure in compiler (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)
  • bug fix: Discarding a module with Discard() could sometimes cause the module object to be deleted twice (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)
  • bug fix: There was a typo in macro asMETHODPR() (thanks Joe "Desdemona" Wright)
  • bug fix: An unclosed statement block could lead to assert failure in the parser (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement