Sign in to follow this  

Yet another music composer desiring feedback

This topic is 4866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am a music composer and i would like some feedback on something that i've created. it's my favorite piece that i've done so far. i believe that it's fit for an RPG but i would like your response to it. you can listen to my song here.... http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=music&bandid=210611&bandnamesave=lyricist13 just let me know what you think and if you think that my music os game worthy or not. I think it is, but i'm not in the industry yet to actually have a sure say so.

Wow.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I thought that was really great. You are definately right about RPG. For the first 30 seconds I felt like I was running around on Hyrule Field again [grin] There were lots of good changes, one part sounded quite mournful to me. And when the drums kicked in around 1:44 I felt like I was being surrounded by an army of orc! Good stuff, keep it up.

I liked the first half. It sounded very Imperial Roman in a good way. The middle sounded random to me. If that's what you were going for, great, otherwise, it may need some fine tuning. The transistion to the last half-minute or so was a bit rough, but worth the bumpy ride. As it is, this is better than a lot of music I've heard in "professional" games, and with a little work it could be worthy of all but the highest production value projects. As a composer myself, I know how difficult it can be to turn musical ideas into a song, so congratulations on making it this far and keep up the good work!

This topic is 4866 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.