Yet another music composer desiring feedback

Started by
2 comments, last by Wayward_G 19 years, 8 months ago
I am a music composer and i would like some feedback on something that i've created. it's my favorite piece that i've done so far. i believe that it's fit for an RPG but i would like your response to it. you can listen to my song here.... http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=music&bandid=210611&bandnamesave=lyricist13 just let me know what you think and if you think that my music os game worthy or not. I think it is, but i'm not in the industry yet to actually have a sure say so.
www.reginaldlseayjr.com
Advertisement
Wow.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I thought that was really great. You are definately right about RPG. For the first 30 seconds I felt like I was running around on Hyrule Field again [grin] There were lots of good changes, one part sounded quite mournful to me. And when the drums kicked in around 1:44 I felt like I was being surrounded by an army of orc! Good stuff, keep it up.
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
I like, I wish I could get my songs sounding like that.
I liked the first half. It sounded very Imperial Roman in a good way. The middle sounded random to me. If that's what you were going for, great, otherwise, it may need some fine tuning. The transistion to the last half-minute or so was a bit rough, but worth the bumpy ride. As it is, this is better than a lot of music I've heard in "professional" games, and with a little work it could be worthy of all but the highest production value projects. As a composer myself, I know how difficult it can be to turn musical ideas into a song, so congratulations on making it this far and keep up the good work!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement