QUALCOMM OpenGL ES/BREW Contest Thread

Started by
14 comments, last by meeshoo 19 years, 7 months ago
No. Its just like "normal" opengl, it doesn't have a specific file format, you load and render models how ever you see fit. However, because it opengl you can reuse any existing opengl model loading/rendering code (within reason, bear in mind this is a very limited platform). Search gamedev.net (and google generally) and you'll find loads of resources.

Alan
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
Advertisement
And are we using C or C++ or either?

Jonathan
Either.
hi there. well i've installed and run the demo application from the new article and there i've saw the contest info. so now i want to get in, but it's my first contest on gamedev, so anyone can tell me please, what is the submitting procedure?
We'll post updated submission details soon (I doubt anyone is close to done at this point anyway), but generally, the process is uploading the entry to our FTP site and sending us an email to let us know it's there.
thanks a lot. ofcourse we are not even close to finish, but i didn't know how it works. first, i was thinking that we need to subscribe somewhere, then to send our app. now i'm pretty clear about that. well, i'm looking forward for details and... happy programming

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement