• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
LDenninger

BeatHarness Winamp-visualization-plugin released

This topic is 5055 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have made a winamp vis-plugin and I like to know what you guys think about it :) It made it use scripts for effects and transitions, so users can make their own new effects 'n stuff if they want. It uses textures, videos and live camera-input. (so you can throw your own images & videos in the right directories and they will be used instantly by the effects) It's quite large though - 10MB :( (that's 'cause I *have* to supply a starter-set of textures and videos..) Let me know what you think of it ! :) you can find it at www.beatharness.com

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Gyrbo
I'm a complete idiot. I just downloaded the plugin and installed it, but I have no idea how to use it.

BTW, Clickified link

Uh, it works exactly the same as any other winam-plugin :)
after installation, select the plugin in winamp (click on winamp, press ctrl-k), configure it (push the button 'configure' :)),
and run it (close the configuration dialog, click on winamp and press shift-k).

Tadaaaa ! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!