paintball game

Started by
1 comment, last by cozman 19 years, 8 months ago
alright i was thinkin the other night why isnt there a paintball game for xbox just pc so i think they should make a game for the xbox system it would be a great game soo hear are some i deas i have for it. you could have a capture the flag match a arena war or just a time limit to see how many times you can shoot that one person. you could have forest, winter ,open area you can dive hide behind things should come with a headset so you can talk to your ppl you can go online with it it could be 1-4 player also single player umm you could have money or points to buy gear like a helmet, throat protecter, chest protecter, boots gloves, goggles, knee elbow pads, also you can pick what color you want you team to be for your team umm paintball grenades also you can buy your own guns and get upgrades for that to. should be in a 3rd person view also if you get shot in the head or heart area you are down u gotta lay down till the game is over if shot in the arm or leg you limp but if you get shot there to many times you ley down the paint stay on you it shows in bright colors well thats it i hope you like my ideas thks landon mcCosco
Advertisement
We are working on one :D
It is taking awhile, but we hope for release for PC and console in 2006! DTAGames is no big publisher or developer, so.......
There are a few out there for PC, a friend of mine used to be really into one a couple of years ago.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement