Game control panel

Started by
3 comments, last by Game Panel Don 19 years, 7 months ago
Finally! The most COMPLETE gaming control panel for gamers and game hosting providers has arrived...GAME-PANEL. This will revolutionize the gaming experience by allowing the ultimate in game control. Take control today! Now that I have your attention, I would like to take a few minutes of your time and introduce you to GAME-PANEL. GAME-PANEL is a web based game control panel application, written in the popular PHP language and has a backend of MySQL, which allows it to work with both Windows and Linux servers. GAME-PANEL has strong security, such as using MD5 to encrypt all member passwords and uses a hash to store information as it passes throughout GAME-PANEL’s site. As an extra security precaution, all GAME-PANEL files have been encrypted. GAME-PANEL provides several easily navigated features for both the game player and host. Some of the more popular game player features, are Multiple Game Switching, starting IRC bots securely (without using Telnet or SSH), and a built-in FTP server. Game hosting providers are going to love GAME-PANEL. Now they can set up a game server within 5 minutes, monitor that server and receive any alerts, via email, and with the integrated billing program, have the option to auto suspend delinquent accounts. These features are just a small sample of the operational control that players and hosts now have, in a simple, easy to use application. All of this works right out of the box, and will be offered for a very reasonable price. Plans are already in the works to add an auto Ventrilo/Teamspeak installer and customizable skins for our next version. Visit our website, www.Game-Panel.com, for more detailed information. Remember, if they want complete gaming automation, then they will need GAME-PANEL! With a release date of August 31, 2004, we hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Don Adams Marketing Game Panel don@game-panel.com
Don AdamsMarketingwww.game-panel.comTAKE CONTROL TODAY!
Advertisement
Nice Idea!
VOTE FOR BUSH...FOUR MORE WARS!
Although it doesn't apply to me ATM, that looks pretty cool.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
Once again proves that independents can come up with killer ideas that arnt THAT impossable.
Glad to see that you like it, we really feel that it will be a big boost for the gaming market. We have already recieved several preorders. I think we are going to do great...

Thanks again and be sure to tell a friend,

Don Adams
Don AdamsMarketingwww.game-panel.comTAKE CONTROL TODAY!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement