Check out my java game!

Started by
0 comments, last by DJNattyP 23 years, 7 months ago
Greetings everyone... I''m kinda new here, so I''m looking forward to meeting you all. I''m a programmer, but I am kinda new to game programming, I know quite a bit of Java, so my first game is a tetris clone called Catacombs!, which is at my website at : http://members.fortunecity.com/nepruett/Catacombs.html I think it looks pretty cool, but I''d like some constructive criticism from anyone who wants to check it out. I know it loads kinda slow, and am looking into removing some graphics or making them smaller/lower resolution. I like Java, even though it''s slow, because it''s so easy to program and get out to people so they can play! However, I''m currently trying to learn VC++/DirectX with Andre LaMothe''s book "Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus", which looks pretty good. Ah well, see you guys later... If anyone wants to email me check my website, it''s got my email address (And check out Catacombs! while you are there!) Later, Nathan
Advertisement
Hey i think this really good actually :-)
Shows how a small twist in the graphics can make the old formula look fresh. Nice one mate!
R (proving his always a grumpy, strident pedant!)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement