• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Greenknight

some programming terms

This topic is 5087 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
vector is a mathematical term. i wonder if one could find something on google about what both are...
i would really give an answer and jmutch was more than helpful. this is really a question which could be easier and faster answered with google.
what is a vector took unbelievable 2 seconds to find.
what is winsock another 2 seconds search...
i only searched for "what is winsock" and "what is a vector"
everyone could do that...

Quote:
Original post by BiGF00T
vector is a mathematical term. i wonder if one could find something on google about what both are...
i would really give an answer and jmutch was more than helpful. this is really a question which could be easier and faster answered with google.
what is a vector took unbelievable 2 seconds to find.
what is winsock another 2 seconds search...
i only searched for "what is winsock" and "what is a vector"
everyone could do that...

vector also commonly refers to an array container type in programming circles, as per std::vector.

ok, depends on the association of vector... my first thought was vector == math but my brain isnt the best after >30 h of not sleeping. he was talking about coding terms so your answer is more likely the correct one...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!