Sign in to follow this  

Need a Website?

This topic is 4859 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you are looking for a decent web template designer, look no further. I can create a basic website template for your game, mod, or development project. What you Get: You will recieve a .dwt template and images folder for use with Dreamweaver MX. If you want the template can also come in the form of an .html page that you can customize. All templates will be self-expanding, probably with menus as the top, so you can type as much as you want on one page and it will fill down. Hosting: There is also the option of hosting - for a small hosting fee I will find you a host and set up your email, ftp, and domain name. You must also pay for the cost of the web space. If you want I can find you a good host (I know of several), or you can pick the host and I can set it up. This is entirely optional - you can buy just the template too :) Sample: My sample page is at www.clandcmc.com. Prices: Prices vary from template to template. Generally I'd say around $30-50 dollars one-time fee for one template for your whole website. This template can be used for each page, and it's all you need to get started on a sucessful site. Hosting rates are very cheap - maybe $40/year for 10 GB transfer and 500 MB storage. Or, you can pick the host and I will set your account up for you. Contact: You can contact me via AIM "Maikadal", MSN "smcintire at adelphia dot net", YAHOO "dc_filgaia". Also feel free to email me at smcintire at adelphia dot net. I'll be on vacation for the next few days and unable to respond to emails, but as soon as I'm back I'd be happy to answer any questions or requests. Thanks!

More likely because it's in the wrong forum. If you're offering a service, it should be in Your Announcements. Help Wanted is more for recruiting and the like. I'll move it for you.

Sign in to follow this