Sign in to follow this  

GLScene

This topic is 4862 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

as i recently began developing a game with GLScene in delphi, i have already encountered 2 problems: 1)CVS. just a few days ago i tried to update my GLScene (CVS version) and suddenly i was prompted to enter a passwor! it worked fine before with anomymous but now it obviously doesnt! there is no mention of it on the webbape (glscene.sourcefourge.net) and the link to www module list on the faq also reports a 'bad gateway.' has the project been moved? or is how could i apply for an account??? 2)I was trying to apply an ODE behavior to a freeform (loaded from a 3ds model) but with little success. the only thing i got to work was gravitation for dynamic behaviour lol.. no collison handling. I used TODEELEMENTTRIMESH as element, which seemed to be the only logical option. I would really need it to work on freeform, STATIC behaviour would be sufficient, although dynamic would be very a good thing to have. i would be very grateful for any ideas or help...

This topic is 4862 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.