Stunning way to increase your connection speed !!!!

Started by
6 comments, last by Michalson 19 years, 8 months ago
Hi guys, I just stumbled across something interesting in the net. It says that it can make your dial-up connection 4 times faster just using a software. Is it possible ?? Anyway they're giving it away for free till Oct 2004. Here you can have the link to check it out for yourself [Link Removed - Michalson]
Ride the thrill of your life
Play Motorama
Advertisement
I truely doubt it. MarketScore offered the same exact thing, and all it did was throw some spyware on your computer, actually slowing your computer down.
http://www.technation.000k.net/ = Under Construction
I gotta say that it might be hoax but who knows ??
it says that they use a software once used only in military, so it's kinda intriguing though..
Play Motorama
I gotta say that it might be hoax but who knows ??
it says that they use a software once used only in military, so it's kinda intriguing though..
Play Motorama
You wouldn't be using this to make some quick cash, would you? I noticed the Id=gpf9vzm in that link and was instantly suspicious... it turns out people are paid for click-throughs.

EDIT: It looks like you're *forced* to use a referral code to get in just to SEE that they're making money off of you.
Ra
Its a hoax
I found another great feature: You can request to be sent more spam!

Fill out this form if you are an idiot
Quote:Original post by yanuart
Hi guys, I just stumbled across something interesting in the net.
It says that it can make your dial-up connection 4 times faster just using a software.
Is it possible ?? Anyway they're giving it away for free till Oct 2004.
Here you can have the link to check it out for yourself

Please note that we have made it policy not to allow referal spam links. The only valid money making referal links are those for Gamedev.net. If you want to harass Gamedev's members and make money using click throughs from our site, you're going to have to pay to advertise with us. This is your only warning.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement