Direct x 9c

Started by
0 comments, last by IFooBar 19 years, 8 months ago
Hi all ,last week I downloaded direct x 9c and now my games are screwin up especially joint operations it plays fine for a while then all the sudden it slows way down and gets very choppy and i can hardly move or aim and i have to run a scan disk to correct it cause closing program and reopening doesnt fix it ,but then it does it again with in the 1st hour of play and have to scan disk again and reboot ,I am not a computer wiz but more like an intermediate user so a lot of technical jargon i dont understand,such as compiling and so forth that i read in some of the other threads about dx 9c,all I know is I wish i never down loaded it,Is there a fix thats simple for someone like me? is there any way to roll back the version to 9b?. If some one could help me I would much appreciate it,thanks Jay
Advertisement
never seen something like this before, but have you tried updating your gfx card drivers? and also try windows update as well. It might fix the problem. I've had 9c as has many other for a while now, and I havent had any problems with it. Hopefully, your drivers are just old.
[size=2]aliak.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement