Sign in to follow this  

Aqua Invasion V1.0.0 Demo

This topic is 4864 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Crystal Paradigm now has a free trial version of Aqua Invasion V1.0.0. For anyone who is interested, please e-mail me at: crystalparadigm@yahoo.com And I will send you a copy of the free trial version. :D Any comments or constructive criticism are always greatly appreciated. Thanks! James R. DiGiovanna (dba Crystal Paradigm)

Okay, let's try this one more time.

http://www.geocities.com/crystalparadigm/

AquaLite is the demo version of Aqua Invasion V1.0.0 described in a different thread. It should be able to be downloaded at the above address. :D

James R. DiGiovanna (dba Crystal Paradigm)

Quote:
Original post by CrystalParadigm
You have no idea how grateful I am to you for the link, Woodsman! A million thank yous!

My pleasure. If you ever release an update or such I'll be happy to mirror it again. I have plenty of unused space and bandwidth.

Thanks for the comments! Any suggestions are always appreciated also. Geocities already changed the download link... but I will try to update it as often as I get the chance. Fair warning... the trial version self-destructs, so view the entire title sequence or preserve the zip file before playing. As for a description, my eBay listing has the entire description and a screenshot here. :D Thanks!

Sign in to follow this